Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA, Doctor of Audiology
More About Our Scottsdale Office Location
Scottsdale was originally known as “Orangedale” due to it being an ideal place to grow citrus. It was adjacent to a property owned by Winfield Scott, so people were often directed to the land as being “near Scott’s”. A newspaper mistakenly referred to the new town as Scottsdale, which eventually caught on.
Scottsdale is a city located in the state of Arizona. It is located in Maricopa County and is known as “The West’s Most Western Town.”
Since 1980, Metro Hearing has been serving patients and their physicians in six locations in the Phoenix area. We have grown to six locations around the Valley. Our audiologists are university trained and certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and/or the American Academy of Audiology (AAA).
The goal of Metro Hearing is to provide a complete solution to hearing challenges for patients who have hearing loss and tinnitus. We offer the excellent patient care and state of the art technology.
We understand how critical your hearing is and that’s why we only use hearing aids from leading manufacturers, including Oticon, Signia, Resound, Phonak, Widex & Sonic Innovations, and Lyric. We also offer accurate diagnostic hearing testing, and a 45-day in-home trial period on all hearing aids. Our audiologists are qualified to screen, diagnose, and treat hearing loss in adults and children age four and older.
Proudly Serving Patients Since 1980 at Metro Hearing in Scottsdale
At Metro Hearing, we’re proud to be serving patients and their physicians in Scottsdale since 1980. Our university trained audiologists have access to the most advanced hearing products in the world and you can be sure you will receive high-quality care when you visit.
Metro Hearing, our audiologists has helped thousands of valley residents to overcome the problems they face due to hearing loss. We offer all major brands of hearing aids, hearing exams, diagnostics, and a 30-day trial period on all hearing aids.
Metro Hearing is proud to be serving Scottsdale patients and their physicians for over 10 years. Our hearing specialists are committed to improving your hearing today and for your future.
Although it may be difficult to accept a decline in your hearing, our practice can guide you in the right direction. Our friendly staff at the Metro Hearing Scottsdale office are always ready to help patients overcome their hearing problems. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
We value the opportunity to earn your trust for the diagnosis and hearing aid selection. Combined with your commitment to overcome the challenge, we can treat your ears to the sound they deserve.
Awarded the Healthy Hearing Preferred Provider.
Products and Services
- Diagnostic Hearing Testing
- Management and treatment of Tinnitus
- Management and treatment of Hearing Loss
- Hearing devices
Proudly Associated With
- American Board of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing-Association
- American Academy of Audiology
Driving Directions to Our Scottsdale Location
- From the North, travel southbound on North Scottsdale Road past E Gary Rd, then turn right into our parking lot. Our office is inside Paradiso. We’re right next door to the Skin and Cancer Center of Scottsdale. Look for us in Suite 165.
- From the South, drive northbound on North Scottsdale Road past Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Turn left our parking lot. We’re located in Suite 165 of the Paradiso Plaza.
- From the East, take AZ-101 Loop southbound to Shea Boulevard, then turn right onto East Shea Boulevard. Drive Westbound for around three-quarters of a mile, then turn right onto N Scottsdale Road. From here you will drive northbound until you reach our parking lot 0.2 miles past North 74th Street. Then you will turn left into our parking lot We’re in Paradiso Plaza inside Suite 165.
- From the West, travel eastbound on East Shea Boulevard past Chaparral Christian Church. Turn left on North 70th Street and pass North 69th Street. Turn right onto East Mescal Street and drive until you see the Paradiso Plaza. If you reached Scottsdale Road you have gone 0.1 miles too far. You’ll find us inside Suite 165.
Always had a complex about 2 hearing aids. Finally because I was tired of not always hearing or asking to repeat I cage in and tried two. Comfort was the best I’ve had and I hear speech, TV and everything better and sometimes thing I could never hear with just one aid.
I can hear the TV and car radio without bothering others with high volume. Much easier to hear others at restaurants, cocktail parties, dinners, etc.
I can hearing people better in a crowd and I can hear TV at a lower volume.
I can hear much better.
Has eliminated “huh” and lets me hear the complete sentence
Hearing and understanding in conversations, in movies and stage productions as well at TV. I teach a class of 21 children once a week so there are times of a extreme quiet, small voice to much noise. Hearing that one voice can be difficult in a lot of chatter. Kelly and Holly are warm, welcoming officer personnel.
I hear great also to change in noisy places.
The TV adapter is fantastic and the ConnectClip is great. My hearing has improved with the OPN1 aids. I could not be more pleased. Thanks Oticon and Metro Hearing.
I can now hear sounds that I haven’t heard in years.
I can actually hear conversations in a crowded room. Kelly and staff are A+, the best.
Dr. Halterman was very professional and very versed in her field. Most friendly audiologist I have been to.
My quality of life had not really changed. I am able to lower the volume while watching TV. I still have a problem understanding someone talking to me or rather I don’t hear everything that is said. I forget sometimes to take them out when taking shower.
My wife doesn’t have to constantly repeat herself. I find the volume on all my devices is lower. I have found that they do effect my musical abilities as I don’t play my guitar as well as I thought I did. HA HA
It has added a portion of my hearing to my life. Still getting used to my hearing aids. The staff is excellent! Kelly is outstanding and caring in her practice.
Batteries last longer, I can hear much better and I was introduced to some additional support equipment. Further, Kelly was knowledgeable, patient and always willing to provide additional information. Indeed my expectations were exceeded.