More About Our Glendale Office Location
Our Glendale location is near Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and the Arizona State University West Campus. This location is convenient for anyone who lives in Glendale, Peoria, and North Phoenix.
Since 1980, Metro Hearing has been serving patients and their physicians in six locations in the Phoenix area. We have grown to six locations around the Valley.
Our Glendale Location Audiologists
Our audiologists are university trained and certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and/or the American Academy of Audiology (AAA). The goal of Metro Hearing is to provide a complete solution to hearing challenges for patients who have hearing loss and tinnitus. We offer the excellent patient care and state of the art technology.
We understand how critical your hearing is and that’s why we only use hearing aids from leading manufacturers, including Oticon, Signia, Resound, Phonak, Widex & Sonic Innovations, and Lyric. We also offer accurate diagnostic hearing testing, and a 45-day in-home trial period on all hearing aids. Our audiologists are qualified to screen, diagnose, and treat hearing loss in adults and children age four and older.
Just 9 miles from downtown Phoenix is Glendale, the fourth largest city in Arizona. With a population of nearly 250,000, this fast-growing city is touted as being Arizona’s Antique capital.
But Glendale has much more to offer than a historic downtown. Housing the state’s largest medical school (Midwestern University), two major stadiums, a botanical garden, more than 1,000 acres of desert preserves, and holding popular annual events like Chocolate Affaire and Glendale Glitters, the city has become a major center for sports, entertainment, business and education.
Proudly Serving Patients Since 1980 at Metro Hearing in Glendale
At Metro Hearing, we’re proud to be serving patients and their physicians in the West Valley since 1980. When visiting our offices, you will consult with university-trained audiologists who have access to the most advanced hearing products in the world. Metro Hearing has helped thousands of Valley residents to overcome the problems they face due to hearing loss. We offer all major brands of hearing aids, hearing exams, diagnostics, and a 45-day trial period on all hearing aids.
Glendale is a fast-growing city that has become a major center for entertainment, sports, education, and business. The population of this city, touted as Arizona’s Antique Capital is nearly 250,000.
Our goal is to improve the quality of hearing and life for our Glendale patients. Whatever your hearing needs are, call for the best product for your budget or top of the line digital hearing aids, Metro Hearing can provide you with the hearing aid services you need.
Schedule An Appointment at Metro Hearing in Glendale Today!
You’re welcome to schedule a screening, hearing test, LACE, or to have your device repaired.
Awarded the Healthy Hearing Preferred Provider.
Products and Services
- Appointments with audiologists
- Diagnostic Hearing Testing
- Management and treatment of Tinnitus
- Management and treatment of Hearing Loss
- Hearing devices
Proudly Associated With
- American Board of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing-Association
- American Academy of Audiology
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Lunch 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm)
Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Driving Directions to Our Glendale Office Location
- From the North, take Interstate 17 southbound to Exit 211. After merging right onto North Black Canyon Highway, turn right onto West Greenway Road. Travel west for four miles, then turn left onto North 59th Drive southbound for one mile and look for our office on the right side of the street, immediately south of West Catavar Road.
- From the South, travel northbound on Interstate 17, then use Exit 209 to merge onto North Black Canyon Highway. Turn left onto West Cactus Road, then continue west for four miles. Next, turn right onto North 59th Avenue and go north until you cross West Thunderbird Road. Access our office by turning left onto West Cavatar Road, then left again onto the service road.
- From the East, travel westbound on West Thunderbird Road about four miles past Interstate 17, then turn right onto North 59th Reach us by turning left onto West Cavatar Road, then left again onto the first service road.
- From the West, drive eastbound on West Thunderbird Road, traveling about 3.5 miles past New River Trail West. Turn left onto North 59th Avenue, then left again onto West Cavatar Road. The first service road on your left leads to our office.