M.S., F-AAA, CCC-A,Board Certified ABA
As a board-certified audiologist, Dan Trimble has provided personalized hearing care to Peoria residents since June 2000. Clients who worry that they no longer hear as well as they once did can make an appointment for a hearing test with Dan at Metro Hearing’s office in Glendale, Arizona.
About Dan Trimble
Dan graduated cum laude from Utah State University with his Master’s of Audiology Degree and earned board certification from the American Board of Audiology. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speed-Language-Hearing Association. Dan is committed to continuing education and specializes in helping individuals with hearing loss successfully improve their quality of life with diagnostic audiometric testing and advanced digital hearing technology.
As a lifelong resident of Peoria, Dan feels a true connection to the community and his clients. Clients who work with Dan will find that he provides personalized care and involves the individual in his or her treatment plan for better hearing. When he’s not at Metro Hearing, he enjoys spending time with his family and the outdoors.
Audiology Services Performs
The team at Metro Hearing has offered comprehensive hearing screenings and services since 1980. Just a few of the many hearing center services Dan provides include:
- Hearing screenings to assess your ability to hear at various noise levels and in different environments. If you feel that you struggle to hear in certain situations, you can get started with the online hearing test before scheduling your appointment. If hearing loss is detected, Dan will conduct further diagnostic tests to help create a treatment plan that meets your hearing goals.
- Hearing aids to assist individuals diagnosed with hearing loss. We strive to help you choose the best hearing aid from our diverse range of styles and models, depending on your level of hearing loss, preferences, and treatment goals.
- Screening and treatment for tinnitus, a condition affecting 45 million Americans and characterized by unexplained ringing, buzzing, or other sounds. If the symptoms of tinnitus interfere with your daily life, help is available. Because most people with tinnitus also have hearing loss, treatment for this condition starts with a comprehensive screening to detect underlying problems that may be contributing to your symptoms.
- Pediatric services to detect and treat hearing issues that contribute to language delays, learning disabilities, and behavioral issues. If you are concerned about your child’s hearing, we will conduct a thorough screening and recommend treatment where appropriate to promote healthy communication and success and well-being at home and school.
- Hearing protection to reduce the risk of hearing loss. Although hearing loss often occurs with age, exposure to loud noise at work and during leisure activities such as playing music will damage the ability to hear over time. We offer custom earmolds that comfortably and effectively shield your hearing in these situations.
- Listening and communication enhancement (LACE), a computer-based rehabilitation program that helps individuals with communication difficulties improve their listening skills. With or without hearing aids, this treatment can help you adapt to your level of hearing loss and train your ears to pick up a wider range of sounds.
What Clients Say About Dan
Before visiting Dan at Metro Hearing, explore the feedback we’ve received from our loyal clients who consider him the best audiologist in town. We have earned five-star client ratings on Facebook, Healthgrades, and Google, as well as a four-star review on Yelp. Our practice is also accredited by and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Visiting Our Glendale Audiology Office
The Glendale location can be found at 13934 North 59th Avenue, Suite 120, directly across from Thunderbird Paseo Park and next to Chick-Fil-A at the southern end of the West Tree Angels neighborhood and close to Fry’s Food and Drug. We are also conveniently located near Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and the Arizona State University West Campus, providing a quick trip for anyone who lives or works in Glendale, North Phoenix, or Peoria. To access our office:
- From the north, take Interstate 17 south to Exit 211. Merge onto North Black Canyon Highway, then turn right on West Greenway Road. After four miles, turn left on North 59th Avenue. Our office is about one mile down the road on the right, just south of West Catavar Road.
- From the south, take Interstate 17 south to Exit 209. Merge onto North Black Canyon Highway. Turn left onto West Cactus Road. After four miles, turn right onto North 59th Avenue. Turn left onto West Cavatar Road, then left again onto the service road to reach our office.
- From the east, take West Thunderbird Road west about four miles past Interstate 17. Turn right onto North 59th Avenue. Turn left onto West Cavatar Road, then left again onto the service road to reach our office.
- From the West, take West Thunderbird Road east for about three and a half miles. Turn left onto North 59th Avenue. Turn left onto West Cavatar Road, then left again onto the service road to reach our office.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Clients who have concerns about their hearing can schedule an appointment with Dan from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We also have five other convenient locations throughout the Phoenix area.